Our Quality Construction
We have found that our clients want flexibility, they want to explore different construction methods available and determine what is best suited to their lifestyle.
We have drawn on our years of experience and relationships with key industry members to offer our clients both traditional and alternative construction methods.
Our experience enables our team to practice a diverse range of construction methods without deviating from our core ethos of delivering quality first.
In Perth’s competitive building market we continue to maintain our focus on quality first. This provides our clients with a superior home or development which secures their investment when they choose to build with traditional construction methods.
How we do it differently
- Engineered concrete slab on ground.
- Double brickwork to both lower and upper floors.
- 3c concrete suspended slab which offers greater thermal mass and sound insulation.
- Dove tailed battens and plasterboard to the underside of all suspended slabs ensuring a seamless finish to ground floor ceilings.
- Engineered steel roof structure built to last with a 50 year material and 25 year engineering warranty which far exceeds industry standards.
- As always, the ability to completely customise your home.
Light Weight Construction
Using lightweight construction, we can construct highly insulated homes that offer increased energy efficiency, better value and faster build times for our clients. The entire exterior of these homes are texture coated giving the lightweight structure a contemporary rendered appearance.
- Superior wall insulation to slow heat loss and gain
- Reduced thermal mass allowing your home to cool quickly in Summer
- Fast build times to reduce which reduce the cost for our clients
- Concrete slab to ground floors
- Superior texture coated finish to the entire exterior
How We Do It?
We are one of the few builders in Perth that are equipped to offer FastBuild, an innovative building technology that ensures we build double storey homes in a fast and cost effective manner.
- We use newly developed house-lifting technology to construct the upper floor first and seamlessly raise it into place.
- No scaffold is required which reduces the contract price.
- Months can be wiped off double storey construction.